Wet Hire Earthmoving Machinery
Robbie Snell Earthworx are a wet hire earthmoving business, supplying Hervey Bay, Fraser Coast and Maryborough areas with professional and reliable earthmoving services. All our operators have years of experience in the industry and are fully licensed and insured to work on a wide range of projects and project sites. We are also available for civil contracting work and are more than happy to do any required site inductions.
Our Wet Hire Operators:
Our team of operators is led by owner and manager Robbie Snell who has been working in the earthmoving industry since 1980. Robbie has travelled all over the world, working on a number of interesting landscaping and earthmoving projects including building internationally renowned golf courses. All our other operators are equally experienced and hand-selected by Robbie to ensure that Robbie Snell Earthworx is able to provide our customers with the most professional and high-quality service possible.
Our Wet Hire Machinery:
We have been investing in our fleet and range of equipment since our establishment in 2002 and currently have one of the largest arrays of earthmoving machinery available on the Fraser Coast. We have listed some of the larger and more popular machines below but please note that this is not an extensive list – for our full range or to enquire if we have a particular size or attachment, please call us on Array.
- Trucks: our truck fleet includes truck with dog, super dog or quad dog trailers.
- Excavators: We have 1.8 tonne, 4 tonne, 8 tonne and 21 tonne options
- Excavator Attachments: Tree shears, concrete pulveriser, batter buckets, rippers, rock breakers, screening buckets, tree grab, post-hole borers and more.
- Loaders: Two Komatsu WA320 Loaders
- Bobcats: Two-wheeled as well as tracked options. Trenchers and pallet forks also available.
- Landscaping Machinery: Top-dresser, fertiliser spreader and Aerovator for making lawns soft
Request a Wet Hire Earthmoving Quote
To organise a quote, please call Robbie on 0409 721 164.